Sunday, July 1, 2012

Whisper Goddess



I really love how my eyes look when I do my eye makeup this way. Similar to my Signature Eyes Look. I usually choose 2 shades, a light one, and a dark one. I always apply the light shade to the inner corners of my eye and sweep it across my eyelids, and under the brow bone. Then with the Deluxe crease brush from Sunset Blonde I lightly coat the bristles in the darker shadow, and work it into the outer corners and crease of my upper eyelid. I then blended the darker color into my eyelid with a clean Sunset Blonde Soft Blender Brush. I also smudged a light layer of the darker shade along my bottom lash line under my eye with the baby bullet brush. 

I used 2 eyeshadow colors from Kevyn Aucoin, the lighter one is a shimmery pink shade called Whisper, and the darker is a shimmery wine color called Goddess.


Using a black eyeliner pencil by Stila in Stingray, I lined the inner rims of my eyes only on the outer corners, and finished the look with Loreal Voluminous Mascara!

Love,

Sunset Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment