Saturday, June 30, 2012

Choo Inspired Outfit


When I saw these on Katy Perry at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards, I fell in love!
Gold & Pink CHOOs!?

Yes, please!

She paired her pink Jimmy Choo Beak Sandals  stilettos with a multicolored Atelier Versace mini.


I also saw them later on Stacy Keibler to her appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, wearing them with an all pink matching dress.


My sweet fiance went out of his way to make sure I had them. Since they are such a fun shoe, they are a little hard to pair with outfits without looking too cheesy. The sandals feature gold mirrored leather, molded fuchsia jersey strapping, multi-strap style, and a 110mm stiletto heel. I like that these don’t have a platform in the front. So many shoe styles now a days have a platform, and I think there is something so classic and sexy about a shoe without one.


I’ve worn them a few times, but the outfits never felt quite right. All of a sudden when getting dressed for dinner the other night, I just knew what to wear for once, and it was all inspired by these shoes!


I picked up the shoes, and said to my self, ok, my favorite black mini skirt from H&M, bright shirt? Oh, I had the perfect shirt, a purple flowy blouse that my girlfriend gave me for Christmas from Bloomingdale’s, and a Dolce & Gabbana black blazer with pink lining. The lining on the blazer is a gorgeous pink that matches the shoes! It’s my favorite blazer because when I roll up the sleeves on the blazer it gives it that perfect pop of pink! If I want it to be all black, I just roll the sleeves down. Such a great piece to have in your wardrobe. Special, but also very classic.  Since color is really in fashion right now, and black is never out, this outfit was the perfect sexy little dinner outfit with my fiance that showcased my favorite Jimmy Choos.


See, the Choos match the pink lining on the blazer!


Love,

Sunset Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment