Friday, June 15, 2012

Marianna's Skin Detox Tea



Everyone is always asking me how I stay thin or fit and there are a few secrets that I have!

I want to share with you 3 different liquid ways that I use to maintain my body :)

1. Detox Tea
2. Pressed Juciery
3. Gorilla Life

My first of these three is the detox tea. Below is a youtube video on how to make this tea. Jen has made it as well!! I highly recommend for your body and skin

The tea is a mixture of the below ingredients
Our skin reflects our diet and lifestyle choices: it’s the mirror to internal health. It’s just as essential to cleanse from the inside; reducing internal impurities can help to promote clearer, glowing skin. Yogi Skin DeTox was purposefully formulated to support a healthy skin care regimen. If you don't have this tea or can't find it, I also use regular green tea.

Helps clear up skin conditions and blemishes giving a smoother texture and complexion. Apple Cider Vinegar helps to break down fats so that your body can use them rather than store them. For this reason, many diets include ACV in their regimen. Because of these health benefits I add a tablespoon of this into the tea mixture. After this the tea will taste bitter and that is why I add the following ingredient ...
Unlike honey, agave syrup is completely vegan, meaning it can be used by individuals who do not wish to use any product associated with animals The primary sugar in agave nectar is a complex form of fructose, which gives it a much lower glycemic index than honey. I prefer to sweeten my tea with agave.

No comments:

Post a Comment