I love having a variety of scents to choose from and I think I have a pretty good collection of perfumes. Some are day scents and some are night. Some are wintery and some are summery. I deff love smelling edible and girly. But I also love smelling seductive, womanly and sexy. So here are the scents I love and own. A good idea is to go to Sephora and smell them before you buy them. Sephora has such a great selection of perfumes and a sample of everything for you to smell :)
I'll also list my Favorite for men. They need to smell good too
|My New Vanity set up. I had wall mirrors made and glass shelves for my perfume.. LOVE|
|My perfume selection|
Starting from top left in pic:
1. Narciso Rodriguez-" At the source of for her is the essence of Egyptian Musk—a warm, silky oil, blended with top notes revealing a solar musk refreshed by orange blossoms and osmanthus. In the middle note, the musk moves into a more abstract mood of enveloping, impalpable softness. Here, the musk is luminous but retains its creamy richness in the presence of amberlyn and vanilla. The bottom note unveils the sensorial, voluptuous dimension of musk with vetiver, taking on feminine accents while the sensuality of the wooden notes are magnified."
**I like it because it's not over powering and has a sexy seductive smell. I love musks. Great for night or winter
2. Versace Crystal Nior- "Crystal Noir is a “magical” fragrance: ethereal yet carnal. precious, delicate and persistent,it has an ultra-feminine oriental/floral scent. Its olfactory pyramid is deliberately minimalist to enhance the intrinsic elegance of the ingredients. Versace Crystal Noir. The bottle. The jewel-like bottle is inspired by the facets of a diamond.
Made of garnet glass, it is understated yet sumptuous. Versace haute couture is utterly glamorous and always surprising: its cut-out dresses "
3. Laura Mercier Creme Brulee- Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Eau de Toilette, inspired by the Laura Mercier Body & Bath Gourmande Collection, captures the essence of warm caramel, spun sugar, French vanilla beans and white musks.
4. YSL Parisienne-The new fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent is a sensuous bouquet to the woman whose heart belongs to Paris… even if home is elsewhere. A voluptuous floral accord of violet, damask rose and tart blackberry seems to tell the whole story. But then comes the fullness of sandalwood, deepened by musk and brightened by peonies, tying the endnotes to the ones beginning.
5. Hermes Jardin en Mediterranee-
6. Chopard Wish -
Luminous purity, voluptuous sensuality...** A little strong. I spray in the air and then walk under it. Day or Night time scent.
7.Victoria Secret Love Spell- A lavishly lush blend of peach, cherry blossom and white jasmine in our most concentrated, indulgent form.
8. David Yurman-Born out of an artist's passion for life, the David Yurman fragrance is an elegant fusion of luxurious materials, iconic design and sensual beauty. The boldness of exotic woods and patchouli intertwines with the fluidity of rose and water lily. The fragrance is held in a stunning, faceted golden jewel accented by David Yurman's signature cable motif.
9. Chanel Chance- It's your chance . . . TAKE IT! A decidedly young scent for those who dare to dream. A light, subtly sensual fragrance, filled with vitality and energy, evolves from one moment to the next, each wholly unique.
|Hermes deodorant spray|
12. Annick Goutal Petite Cherie- A fruity-floral fragrance in which vanilla, peach, musk rose and freshly cut grass recall purity and boldness. Like a naive and determined woman-child who both stirs the senses and moves the heart.
** Smells like candy. Yummy girly and fun. Day time scent
13. Annick Goutal Songes- is a bouquet of both primitive and very refined sensations. Inspired mostly by Gauguin who described the exotism and erotism of the island for eternity.
14. Vanille Exquise -More than an absolute essence: an irresistible profusion of vanilla, delectably warm, sensual and smooth. Proud and intriguing like the mythical vanilla of the Marquesas Islands. Softened by angelica with almond undertones, languishing in a hint of benzoin, caressed by Gaïac wood, so very deep and mysterious, and finally enveloped in tender white musk, which delicately whispers sweet nothings over the skin.
15. Lanvin 'Jeanne'-
A name, a woman, a new perfume...** Very fresh , girly, and happy. A day time scent
16. Juicy Couture- Viva la Juicy
**Girly, flirty and fun. Smells like summer. Day scent
17. Britney Spears- Fantasy
kiwi, white chocolate, musk, lychee, jasmine, orchid, and quince.
18. Lolita Lempicka Fleur de Corail-
A classic oriental fragrance for women, L Lolita Lempicka Fleur de Corail ("Coral Flower")blends bitter orange with rich bergamot and neroli and a bouquet of feminine florals. Accents of precious woods, vanilla, musk and sharp cinnamon bring vibrance and sensuality to this scent. Launched in 2008.
19. Serge Lutens- Nuit de Cellophane-
** Deff a sexy scent but not too strong. I wear day or night.
** Deff a sexy scent but not too strong. I wear day or night.
20. Britney Spears- Midnight Fantasy
Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy perfume is an enticing and a mysterious perfume that aims to seduce you when the clock strikes twelve. Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy utilises night flowers and exotic fruits to make it mysterious and appealing, like a forbidden fruit.
STYLISH AND LIVELY, WITH A DISTINCTIVE PERSONALITY, PINK SUGAR TAKES YOU ON A JOURNEY THROUGH THE PLEASURES AND FLAVORS OF CHILDHOOD WITH A PLAYFUL BLEND OF VANILLA AND CARAMEL.
22, Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual-
SOPHISTICATED AND SEDUCTIVE, THIS SOFT ORIENTAL FRAGRANCE IS A SEXY INTERPRETATION OF THE ORIGINAL PINK SUGAR AROMA. TOP NOTES OF BLACK BLACK CURRANT, TANGERINE, AND BERGAMOT LEAD INTO A HEART OF ORANGE FLOWER, LIGHT PINK JASMINE, AND TIARE FLOWER. VANILLA, BLACK SUGAR, AND SANDALWOOD FORM AN IRRESISTIBLE BASE-NOTE TRAIL.
** just as yummy. But the reg. one is my fav.
23. Hello Kitty Perfume.
** I got it on an airplane LOL. It's a kids perfume. Light and sweet.
These are new from D&G. Love both. #3 is day and #10 is sexy and night.
note: the ** are just my opinions.
OK so there you have it. Just about all my perfumes.. Let me know what you think and what your favorites are :)
post from www.jenniferstano.blogspot.com