Saturday, June 30, 2012

P.R. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick


I tried out a new lipstick today at my photo shoot. When I was at Target I grabbed these 2 shades of Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick. I love having moisture on my lips so I usually go for glosses, but I wanted to test these out, because lipsticks always look better at photo shoots.


Colors Nude Delight and Pink Chic

I got it in 2 colors, a nude and a pink. I ended up layering a gloss underneath the lipsticks. I used both colors, i applied a light layer of clear gloss on my lips, applied the pink shade until it was well mixed with the gloss on my lips, and then I applied a single coat of the nude shade on top to tone down some of the brightness of the pink.


I loved the results so I wanted to share this with you!



 
here is what I found about the lipstick on the Rimmel website
“Moisture Renew Lipstick SPF 18″
Moisturizing Lipstick
Smooth Lips, Good Color!
“This moisture-infused lip essential reduces lip dryness by up to 65% for smoother lips and better color. Developed with SPF 18 and a cutting edge Self Adapting Moisture Complex that features Hylaronic Acid, Collagen and Vitamins A, C and E to nourish lips, leaving them with a smoother surface for better color application and wear. 24 creamy, moisturizing shades come richly wrapped in an elegant metallic purple case.”

 Love,

Sunset Blonde
lovesunsetblonde.com

No comments:

Post a Comment